Easy Tips for a More Handsome Penis
When a man is thinking about getting to know a new partner, he certainly starts to worry about how his penis might look. After all, a handsome penis is one of the things a man wants to showcase for his new love – and he wants to hear his new partner say how handsome it really is! To that end, a guy will look for new penis care regimens that might take his look up a notch. But it’s important to remember not to overdo it in the search for a handsome penis, as too much attention to the member could actually backfire and result in dryness or an itchy penis at the most inopportune moment.
The best approach for a handsome penis
Men who are incredibly eager to make their best first impression on a new partner in bed might try all sorts of things to make their penis look a bit better. To be started, it’s important to recognize what others find most handsome in a penis – and no, it’s not the size.
When someone is asked to define what makes a handsome penis, they will usually say it has a lot to do with how well a man takes care of himself. To that end, women love a man who doesn’t have a lot of bushy hair around his equipment, as well as a guy who obviously moisturizes to keep the skin looking supple and smooth. They also like to see a uniform color, though no one objects to a few interesting ‘beauty spots’ here and there!
Getting a handsome look
Now that it’s clear what women want, here’s how to get it:
1) Manscape. Get rid of that bush by using a pair of sharp scissors to trim down the longer hairs, then a sharp trimmer or razor to cut the shorter hairs down even further. It’s not necessary to shave (though some men certainly do), but a simple trim will go a long way toward showcasing the goods.
2) Exfoliate. Using a very gentle washcloth and a mild cleanser to scrub away at the penis and surrounding area is a great way to carefully get rid of all those dead and dull skin cells. This will make the skin brighter and healthier, as well as give a man more of a uniform look.
3) Watch out for overall health. A man can do all sorts of things to help his penis look better, but if his overall health is lacking, his efforts might be all for naught. It’s important to eat right, exercise, stop smoking, don’t drink to excess, get enough sleep, and otherwise take care of himself for a better look all over, not just for the penis.
4) Exercise it. An active penis tends to be a healthier penis, so the occasional masturbation session is a great way to get the blood flowing and keep the penis happy. Masturbation comes with the added bonus of making that handsome penis last longer in the bedroom when it’s time to really get to know a new partner.
5) Moisturize. Men who are serious about the most handsome penis possible will reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This crème should contain ingredients that are great for the skin, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin C to plump up the skin cells and vitamin E for smooth, supple skin. Shea butter can also go a long way toward preventing the itchy penis that can occur if a man goes overboard with the cleaning in an effort to create a more handsome member.