Earn Money Blogging – How to Make $1000 From a New Blog
You can earn money blogging within 30-to-60 days using the strategy I’m sharing with you in this article. Of course, how much money you earn each month afterwards will depend on how much traffic you drive to your blog and the quality of articles you publish, so I cannot guarantee you will make $1000 every month.
1) Write a list of the top 10 subjects in your niche. For example, here is an outline of 10 topics I am currently using to create a product that teaches people how to earn money blogging:
- Giveaway Products
- Short Reports
- Affiliate marketing
- Home study courses
- Coaching and consulting
As you can see, I have created a list of topics that can be used as the categories for my blog in addition to the chapters of my product.
2) Underneath each of your 10 subjects, write 5 sub topics and arrange them in a logical order. This will give you 50 articles that you can publish on your blog. It is OK if you need to make changes to your outline later. For now, just get your ideas on paper. Below is an example of what one of my sub topics might look like:
- Determine what locations you will make available for advertising
- Determine how much you will charge to advertise on your blog
- Creating an advertising page that compels people to buy
- Promoting your advertising space on advertising networks
- Creating an email campaign to attract sponsors quickly and easily
Once again, I have created a list of bullet points covering the main points you would need to know in order to earn money blogging selling advertising space.
3) Next, write a list of 10 main points for each of your 5 sub topics. Organize your bullet points into a logical order, too. The key here is writing 10 main points to create blog posts that are 1,000 words or longer. Later when you have published each article in your outline, you can package your content as an eBook and sell it for $47 or more. Remember, all you need is 22 sales to earn $1000 per month blogging!