ClickBank Affiliate Commissions (5 Ways to Increase)
If you're a ClickBank Affilate and are using article marketing to promote ClickBank products here are 5 tried and true ways to increase your traffic and affiliate sales.
1. Newsletters: Have a newsletter for people to sign up for. This lets you contact them over and over, remember people generally will not buy a product until they see it seven times. Give your subscribers good information that they can use and stick to your niche topic. You can then recommended products that of course, have your ClickBank Affiliate links in them.
2. Forums: Make sure you are participating in forums related to your niche. Answer questions that people ask, this sets you up an expert in this niche. But also ask questions too, this lets others feel like you're one of them and helps build comrades. Advertise your ClickBank Affiliate products in your signature file. Use an attention getting line and a good reason for them to visit your affiliate site. Keep it short, no more than 5 lines. Also use this tactic in Yahoo Answers and other social places that let you leave your signature link.
3. Ebooks: Create a free eBook on your niche topic. Make sure it gives value to your readers and put your ClickBank Affiliate links in it. Give it away as a bonus for people who sign up to your subscription list. Be sure to Include links of your affiliate web site. Make sure the title is catchy and makes the reader want to download it. Submit it to some eBook directories and free download places to make it viral.
4. Web Rings: You would be surprised at how many people will visit your site from a web ring. I have one site that gets about 1/6 of its traffic just from one web ring. So make sure you are a members of several web rings within your niche.
5. Free Ads: Write small ads and place them on free ad sites like usfreeads, thefreeadforum.com, and others. Make sure you participate, do not just post your ads and run.
All of these tactics take time and commitment but you will reap the rewards not only in getting more traffic but also getting higher rankings in Google, and more affiliate sales.