Blogging To The Bank Overview
Product: Blogging To The Bank 3.0
Creator: Rob Benwell
I'm really excited to review this product, as it was just released on the 1st of November and already has some huge sales.
Blogging has been around for a few years now. Most people use blogs to record their thoughts and lives, while a select few use them as a free way to make a fortune.
What stands out to me about this product?
– It's full of great new techniques that work online right now, although predicting the rate at which "new" techniques are becoming "old" I do not expect that these techniques will continue to be as effective as they are right now.
– Everything's explained in plain English with all the fluff cut out, I liked how Rob Benwell did not go around in circles trying to sound fancy or impress you with his technical jargon.
– It is simple to setup and simple to use compared to other training materials and instruction layouts. I managed to start making a profit (Meaning I got the money I paid for the product back already) during my third day of launching my blog.
– Blogging To The Bank has some very effective techniques in helping you create blogs with a neat layout and perfect for your affiliate marketing needs. Think of it as a blueprint that's done all the thinking and designing already, and you just have to give the blueprint form.
– There's a section on advanced Search Engine Optimization which actually taught me quite a lot more helpful tips on optimizing your site for search engine rankings.
– I am (admittedly) not a very keen nor professional blogger, however as I mentioned before, there is no technical jargon, nor is there anything hard to understand, it is an extremely user friendly system that literally walked me through step by step on how to create a blog, edit the blog, add content to the blog, advertise the blog etc.etc. To be honest, it made the whole thing kind of fun, and it was made even better by the fact that I was going to (by now, already have) make money out of it. It's given me a new perspective on creating blogs and how blogs really work.
My opinions on the product:
What I find different about the creator of this software, is his writing style is not condescending. Basically he talks to you like a normal guy, who's just teaching you how to make some money, unlike a few of the other products I've seen, where the creators consider themselves to be a "guru" of some sort and act vastly superior to you and talk down on you trying to impress you with their vast knowledge of technical jargon. It's a refreshing change, as Rob explains it in a way that everyone can understand and efficiently absorb the information.
How he covers each topic may vary, if its a topic which is extremely important to the blogs success he covers it in great detail, which may require you to re-read it 4 or 5 times. But other than that, I think this software is simply great.
Final Verdict: if you are out there in the blogging world or want to make money the easy way then I highly recommend taking a look at Blogging To The Bank 2010.
For more details on how the product works and a more in depth review, Click Here .