Blogging Tips: 10 Tips to Blogging for MLM
To make a blog for MLM with high traffic depends primarily on what you need to say. If you have to concentrate on direct marketing of products or services or uninteresting, lame topics, then you might get bad outcome. This article describes ten tips to blogging for an MLM blog with high traffic.
Good content surely will lead your niche. Mainly, the platform that you choose for your blog will decide how well your blog leads. Also, the consistency and frequency of your posting and response and link to your posts is very important.
Here are top ten tips to blogging for new bloggers to make a blog for MLM to generate consistent traffic and to find new visitors.
1. Write a minimum of five main pillar articles. An educating article intended to educate your visitors something new can be called as a pillar article. Normally, these articles should have a word count between 500 and 600 and should contain many practical techniques or tips. As the number of pillar articles in your MLM blog increases, the chances for generating high traffic also increase. This is one of the most important tips to blogging.
2. Daily write one new post, it is not necessary that each article needs to be a pillar. Anyhow, those pillar articles should be ready by the time when you write new articles or posts on a daily basis. You should be able to show your new viewers that your site is always updated.
3. Use a correct domain name when you make a blog.
4. Try to comment on others' blogs. Choose blogs on topics similar to yours and comment on them so that readers of those blogs will show interest in your blog also. This is one of the most serious tips to blogging.
5. Link and trackback to blogs with topics similar to yours in your blog. Trackback is similar to blog conversation. When you write new articles with references to others blog articles, then you can make a trackback so that their blog post will contain an abstract of your post. It is similar to you are telling another person that you wrote something on his topic in your blog. So, trackbacks are very much similar to comments and attract readers.
6. Promote comments on your blog. Also, reply to the comments so that you can continue the conversation.
7. Make use of blog carnival and present your new pillar article to it. It is a blog post that summarizes many articles on the same topic from different blogs. Use http://blogcarnival.com/ to decide the correct one for your blog.
8. Generate blog traffic and get new visitors in the range 1 to 10 by submitting your blog to the site blogtopsites.com. You might need to copy and insert few code lines to your blog to make a blog that works.
9. Present your topics to EzineArticles.com.
10. Write more and more pillar articles. You might get readers even without these articles, but most of them might not return to your blog. Make a habit of writing a pillar article on a weekly basis, so that you will have a collection of very good 50 pillar articles by the end of a year which will help you generate more traffic and new visitors.
All these are very important tips to blogging that you need to apply when you make a blog.