Blogging Money – 4 Steps to Make Your Own Profitable Money Making Blog
A lot of people start blogging, but they do not know how to make a profitable blog. If you have no capital to invest then start blogging. It is no-investment online e-learning method. If you do blogging in a proper way, you can make a decent income as well as you can make your full time income by blogging. Here are 4 steps to make and run a profitable money making blog:
# 1. Choose a topic : – Choose a topic in which you have a passion to write about. After that you should do some keywords research about your topic on Google AdWords keyword tool or Wordtracker.com. And create a blog on blogger.com or wordpress.com.
# 2.Build content : – Write 20 quality articles about your blog topic and post them on your blog. After that make your own posting schedule and post articles consistently. Consistency is the key to get success in online marketing. So, be consistent and post articles on regular basis.
# 3. Monetize your blog : – Google AdSense is the best revenue sharing PCC publishing program, but the problem is a lot of bloggers are not accepted in AdSense program. So, if it happens with you, you should use other PCC publishing programs to monetize your blog. Here are top 10 Google AdSense alternatives PCC publishing programs:
- Kontera Content link
- Yahoo Publisher Network
After joining above site you need to learn about blog-ad-spots and ad-placement for better CTR and bigger blogging money.
# 4. Promote your blog : – It is most important and tough part of blogging. You have to do a lot of work to promote your blog. First, you should submit your blog to top search engines like Google and Yahoo. After that you should submit your blog on other search engines. It is one of the best ways to get fast index on Google. Also use SEO software and tools to get fast and high page rank. Some other traffic building ways are:
- Get a lot of free traffic from Social book marks.
- Submit articles with backlinks of your blog and submit them to high trafficked article directories.
- Submit your blog to blog directories. It will also help you to your link building campaign.
- Share links from other blogs. Ask other for link exchange. Follow other high trafficked blog. And post comment on other blogs.
- Use high trafficked free classified to get traffic. Post ads about your blog on those classifieds.
- Use social bookmark sites to get a lot of free traffic.