Blogging For Profit – The Easiest Step-By-Step Guide
Blogging represents the easiest way to get started earning on the Internet available today. There is an abundance of tools and resources available. Along with this, blogs are extremely popular with search engines meaning it is easy to get visitors.
To start blogging for profit follow these steps:
1. Choose a niche. Select a topic that is both popular and has the potential to make money. Your niche should be wide enough for a number of players to operate and allow you the opportunity to specialize. Avoid niches that are too general.
2. Set up your blog. There are thousands of free alternatives available the best of which is Google’s own Blogger platform. But for ultimate flexibility install WordPress on your own domain.
3. Write your content. Select profitable keywords to write your content around. Either write the content yourself or get someone to write it for you. Blogging for profit requires a lot of content. Write batches of posts in advance and date stamp them to be auto-posted in the future.
4. Promote your blog. Join forums in your niche and post in them, comment on other blogs, submit to social bookmarking sites…
5. Monetize your traffic. When you have built up some traffic you can start to monetize. Put adverts on your site or promote products. Act as an affiliate and review and recommend useful products in your niche.
6. Develop a voice. Having your own unique selling point will cement your relationship with your readers and have them coming back for more.
7. Rinse and repeat. Stick with blogging for profit in the same niche or branch into other niches using the same formula.