Blogging And Article Writing To Increase Your Visibility – Why You Should Blog And Write Articles
Article writing and marketing can help you to boost your traffic to your blog. In fact, writing articles and blogging are best when done simultaneously. Here are several things to think about when you are writing.
- Write a short blog post and then expand it into an article. Be sure to use your keywords to help people find what you have written.
- Blog about what is currently happening in the world or in your field of expertise. Think about using holidays and current events to bring visitors to your blog. You can piggyback off major events to pull traffic to your blog.
- Be sure to give people a reason to visit your blog by making them an offer they can not refuse in your article resource box. No longer is the promise of an ezine enough for someone to sign up and opt in to your list. Free reports and other downloadable information are best to attract new people.
- Keep writing more articles. Many people feel more than ten or twenty articles is enough. You can never write enough articles. Set a goal and then stick to it. The clients you attract through your articles will be highly qualified and focused on what you have to offer so you want to keep writing. Just think of your articles as little robots that work for you every minute of the day and travel around the world through the day.
- Read other blogs and leave comments. This is how you will let others know what you are doing. You may also find joint venture partners and others who can help you to do more business online.
Even if it looks like no one is reading your blog and your articles are not bringing you new clients, keep at it. This process takes time, but when it pays off you will feel like you have achieved true success.