Blog Post Writing – Uncover 5 Nifty Guidelines For Beginners
1. Be very wise when choosing your topics. Make sure that they're aligned to the theme of your blog and that they're very interesting to your target audience. As much as possible, explore those topics that were not yet discussed by other bloggers so you can offer your readers with fresh, new information.
2. Showcase your expertise. Get these people to trust you by showing off how deep your knowledge is in your niche. Instead of giving them general information, load up your blog posts with in-depth, solid information and insider tips.
3. Be friendly. The best way to get your readers to like you is to write your blog posts in a very friendly manner. Use conversational tone, empathize when needed, and make your readers laugh by inserting humor from time to time. Also, show genuine concern. Convince your readers that you're willing to go to great lengths to give them everything that they're looking for. If you do this, your readers will surely come back over and over again.
4. Encourage your readers to leave feedback. People in general simply love it when they feel that their ideas and opinions are valued. Make your readers feel that you're interested to know what they think about your posts. Ask them to leave their feedback and acknowledge these feedbacks as soon as possible.
5. Make your blog posts scannable. Online users are "scanners." Meaning, they really do not read anything online word for word. Help them out by making your blog posts easy to skim through. They must contain short paragraphs and subheadings.