Blog Post Writing Tips and Tricks
Bloggers everywhere are looking for new ways to come up with great blog posts. In fact their very survival depends on it. You see, ever since Google initiated the Panda rule, people are struggling to get their content listed in the top search engines. Google, Yahoo, and MSN are responsible for so many people learning a full time income online.
However, with the new rules in place, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get results with blog post writing. In fact, many people have just given up and started researching new opportunities. But here's the truth. There could not be a better time for you to start blogging because with so many people quitting, you have a perfect opportunity to get your personal blog ranked on the top search engines.
Here's what you need to do in order to start writing blog posts that pull traffic:
1. Write for your audience. Many people will just sit down and write a blog post without even taking into consideration the needs, wants, and desires of their readers. Doing this is a huge mistake. Do not fall for this trap! Make sure that you know exactly what people want to read. Go to the relevant blogs and forums in your niche that are discussing the hottest topics. In fact, you want to impress your readers with the best information. So, writing about topics that are fascinating and controversial is the best way to write blog posts.
2. Keep it short. When you write a blog post, take into consideration the people reading it. In fact, people have very short attention spans and are easily distracted. If you want people to read your posts until the very end, I suggest that you write very short posts. However, make sure that you are providing all the details so that people do not feel like they've been ripped off. I suggest that your content is no longer than 600 words in length. This will ensure that your blog post writing efforts do not go unrewarded.
3. Use targeted keywords. How do you expect to get people to your blog if they can not find you on the search engines. Research and use the best targeted keywords in your niche. Do not worry about competition or anything like that. In fact, your competition is not worried about you. So, find the keywords that your target audience would use to do a search on Google. Then, make sure to include them through your blogs content. Be humble with the amount of keywords you use. Including them in the title, blog post body, and conclusion. Stick to a keyword density of two percent. This will ensure that your posts do not get flagged for spam.
4. Be funny. The one thing that separates a professional blogger from a newbie is the ability to relate with the people who read their content. Make sure that your content is rich with useful and funny tips and advice related to the main topic. People like to laugh!
5. Social bookmarking. Here's the secret weapon. Share your blog posts with your Facebook fans. Encourage them to spread the word!