Article Marketing – Tips For Informal Article Writing
When you write article marketing articles, remember to write conversationally. I know, you learned a lot about writing in English class that you should write properly. But this type of writing is different. When you write articles, you are intimately connecting with people rather than writing a technical report on gnat wings or paper clips.
Article marketing articles are messages that are instantly useable to your niche market readers. You like them and they like you. You are friends with them. So, imagine that you are writing to a friend. Use personal pronouns like you, we, I, they, them, us. Let’s keep talking about how to write an informal article so you connect the fastest with your new friends.
· Instead of thinking you’re going to get a grade for your article’s grammar structure, you’re getting no grade. You’re talking conversationally with your readers. You’re developing a wonderful relationship with great people who need, no, crave, to hear what you have to say. So, tell them information they can use to improve their lives. You will see that after a while, you can really enjoy writing lots of articles because you know you’re really helping a lot of people.
· When you write your articles, focus on how much you’re helping someone as you share the information. Relax as you write. Imagine that the person reading your articles are family members, who are really counting on you sharing what they need to know to solve a really pressing problem. See them as people who’ve asked for your help and now you are helping them.
· Write using simple words. If you want to go back to college to get your doctorate, go there and writing like a gazillion papers with big long words. That will really impress the professors. But for article writing, no one is grading you. Every reader wants to understand your valuable information. So write using words an 8th grader could understand. If a child can understand what you’re saying, an adult can understand it.
· The reason you write using simple words and shorter sentences, is that it’s easier for people to read online. In addition, you want to create trust and a relationship with your readers. So writing informally and personally creates the right level of trust.
· But by the same token, talk respectfully to your readers. Just because you know something they don’t know, that’s no reason to talk all arrogantly or anything. After all they know stuff you don’t know. So, just talk in your articles like your readers are your best friends and you’ll do just fine.