Article Marketing Sites – On Choosing Which Ones to Use
For article marketers, article directories are just gifts from heaven. These are the sites that will allow you to publish your articles for free. You give them content and they'll give you inbound links and free exposure in return. Right now, there are hundreds of directories in the online arena. Using all of them will surely take a lot of your time. Good thing you have the option to just use some of them. Below are some tips that you can use in order to make wise decision when choosing which directories to use:
- Check the page ranking. You would want to be associated with article marketing sites that have impressive page ranking. Obviously, these sites have what it takes to give your articles the kind of exposure that they deserve.
- Check the number of their members. The more article marketers using a particular site, the better. This means that more people trust this site. Also, ensure that the site has been in the online arena for years.
- Ensure that it's trusted by expert article marketers. Use those sites that are commonly used by successful article marketers. This will tell you that these people are using these sites because they're getting the benefits that they're looking for.
- Ensure that they're allowing links. For some reasons, there are some article marketing sites that are not allowing their contributors to insert links even on the resource box. These are a huge waste of your precious time because this will not allow you to send interested parties to your website.
- Check the quality of the articles that they publish. Visit the article directories that you want to use and read the articles that they publish. Are they worried about the quality or are they just posting the articles without reviewing them? You would use those sites that have strict guidelines about quality as these are the sites that are frequented by online users.
- Check the review and posting time. You will not believe it but there are some sites which has 30-45 days posting time. You do not want to use these especially if your articles contain timely information. Good thing there are sites that will review and post your articles in as little as 1-2 days. Some of them will require you to upgrade your membership first by posting lots of quality articles to be eligible for the faster review and posting time.
- Use those that will not charge you a single dime. Right now, there are few article marketing sites that charge $ 50- $ 100 dollars for publishing. Well, let me tell you that you do not need these. There are so many reputable sites like EzineArticles and Buzzle that will accept and publish your articles for free. As these sites have impressive page ranking, you can be assured that they can give your articles better exposure.