Are You in Search of a Home Business? Start a Work From Home Internet Marketing Business – Day 4
The earn $ 5000 a week challenge to make money online in a work from home internet marketing business
This series of letters will inform anyone who is thinking about starting a home business on the foundations of what is necessary to take up the earn $ 5000 a week challenge, and what they need to know to make money online in a work from home internet marketing business .
Day 4. PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST
I came across a book by John Maxwell called "Put your Dream to the Test" (10 questions to help you see it and seize it.) (PUBLISHED BY Thomas Nelson 2009) The following is an excerpt taken directly from his book (I recommend strongly That you buy the book for yourself)
Respond to each of the three statements under the dream question by answering true or false.
1. The ownership question: Is my dream really my dream?
- I would be the person in the world most pleased if I completed my dream.
- I have publicly shared my dream with other people, including those I love.
- My dream has been challenged by others, and I still embrace it.
2. The Clarity Question: DO I clearly see my dream?
- I can explain the main gist of my dream in a single sentence.
- I could answer almost any question about the what (if not the how) of my dream.
- I have written a clear description of my dream that includes it's main features or objectives.
3. The Reality Question: Am I depending on factors within my control to achieve my dream?
- I know what my greatest talents are, and my dream relationships heavily on them.
- My current habits and daily practices strongly contribute to the potential success of my dream.
- My dream is likely to come true even if I am unlucky, if important people ignore or oppose me, or if I encounter serious obstacles.
4. The Passion Question: Does my dream compel me to follow it?
- I can think of nothing I would rather do more than see my dream fulfilled.
- I think about my dream every day and often wake up or fall sleep thinking about it.
- This dream has been consistently important to me for at least a year.
5. The Pathway Question: Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?
- I have a written plan for how I intend to accomplish my dream.
- I have shared my plan with three people I respect to get their feedback.
- I have made significant changes to my priorities and work habits to put my plan into action.
6. The People Question: Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- I have surrounded myself with people who inspire me and who are honest with me about my strengths and weaknesses.
- I have recruited people with complementary skills to help me accomplish my dream.
- I have transferred the vision for my dreams to others, and they share ownership for it.
7. The Cost Question: Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- I can recount specific costs I have already paid toward achieving my dream.
- I have already considered what I am willing to trade to achieve my dream.
- I will not be compromising my values, ruining my health, or damaging my family to pursue my dream.
8. The Tenacity Question: Am I moving closer to my dream?
- I can identify obstacles I have already overcome in the pursuit of my dream.
- I do something every day – even if it's very small – to move closer to my dream.
- I am willing to do extraordinarily difficult things to grow and change so that I can accomplish my dream.
9. The Fulfilment Question: Does working towards my dream bringing satisfaction?
- I am willing to give up my idealism in order to make my dream become reality.
- I am willing to work for years or even decades to achieve my dream because it is important to me.
- I enjoy the pursuit of my dream so much that even if I fail, I will consider my life to have been well spent.
10. The Significance Question: Does my dream benefit others?
- I can name specific people other than myself who will benefit if my dream is realized.
- I am working to build a team of like minded people to accomplish my dream.
- What I'm doing to achieve my dream will matter in five, twenty, or one one hundred years.
If you are able to mark every statement as true, then the odds are very good that you will see your dream come to fruition. If you marked as false one or more of the statements under a question, then you need to examine whether you are being honest with yourself about where you stand related to that question. Spend time in reflection, and do the exercises at the end of that questions chapter.
So is your dream about starting a home business: Or is your dream the earn $ 5000 a week challenge.
If its the first one then start it. And get on with it. If it is the second one then know that it will take hard work and dedication and there will be many obstacles and know too that you will make money online. You will succeed in your work from home internet marketing business and it will come with perseverance and determination.