Amazing Tips to Create Pillar Content for Your Blog
If you are new in the blogging field then it is likely that you might not be aware of the techniques on how to write a good blog. Writing good blog is important if you want to gain traffic to your blog. For beginners having attractive blogs is important. Here are few tips that will help you in creating a good blog.
Building a pillar
• A pillar is defined as the content of the blog, it is one thing that is important and it can
• Bring traffic to your blogs as well as backlinks
• It will continue bringing traffic and they will also refer others to your blog
• It will bring traffic from search engines
• Not dependent on time so after one year it will be popular
How to create pillars?
There is not one particular formula for producing content so that it can become a pillar. But there are some key characteristics on which you can focus. You may be surprised to know that there are some articles that you can write and it can become a pillar while you might not have expected it to be. So here are some concepts on which you can focus to write pillar content
“How to” article
• Think about the niche and write an article on it. Teach people how to do something in the industry. Make sure to write an article that is easy to understand. There are the majority of the people who look for “How to” info on the internet. Here are some examples
• If you are in a marketing field then write how you can market effectively
• If you are having a pet store, then write hot to choose a breed that suits your interest the best
• If you want to write about food then how to cook popular dishes
• If you know your niche you will be able to understand how you can gain traffic to your blogs but writing “how to” articles. The relevant audience is definitely going to find it interesting. You just have to make sure that your writing is capable of making people understand. If you can tell a story then it will be a lot better thing to do on your blog.
This is one of the most popular pillar concepts and you might have seen many blogs that feature list articles. The titles for the list articles are “top 5 ways “or tips to establish” etc. these articles work quite well because
• These are easy to read and understand by the readers. These articles are writing in between 300-700 word count and there are enough bullet points, headlines that attract readers. It’s all about simplicity. List articles are very easy to write and understand. People who lack time will find these articles interesting and useful.
• These articles also provide direct actionable; lesson and people also like to share them with others.