Affiliate Marketing Tips – Learn How To Find Great Website Content
The question that stumps almost every newbie to affiliate marketing is “How do I find great content for my site?”
You have a great niche, you have done your research and found a great product to promote and so you excitedly sit down to build the web site and nothing. What do you write, where do you start.
Here are some tips on how to find great content for your affiliate marketing website
- First write down everything you know about your niche. Even if you think you do not know anything, just start writing. You will be amazed at how much you can actually put down on paper
- Do a Google search for your exact “keyword phrase” [with the keyword phrase put within quotation marks]. Look at the top 10 websites that are returned in the SERPs. You have to understand that these sites rank highly for two reasons, great content and good backlinking strategies. Read the content of these sites, note how the pages are structured, what headings or subheadings are used. Your mind by now should be overrun with ideas
- Search for articles at EzineArticles on your niche or keyword phrase. EzineArticles are written by people who are experts in their chosen field. The articles tend to have great content and are usually succinct. You can either study these articles as learning material or you can use articles from EzineArticles and paste them on your website. NB. Remember that articles copied from EzineArticles must be used as is and the authors signature profile must be included if you are republishing the articles on your webpage.
- Subscribe to newsletters from other affiliate marketers in your chosen niche. You can learn a lot from these newsletters
- Always remember that website content in affiliate marketing should be dynamic. It is not enough to put up a webpage and forget all about it. You need to continually renew the content of your website so that your site is not seen as stale by the search engines. This means that the tips given to you above are not just a one time thing, this is something you as an affiliate marketer will be doing on a regular basis
These are just a few affiliate marketing tips for developing your website content.