Affiliate Marketing Tips For People Who Are Struggling With Making Residual Income Online
If you're reading this article, chances are you want to become a successful affiliate earning residual income online but do not know how to start your business. If it's true, do not feel hard about yourself because you definitely are not alone! Do you know that there are literally tens of thousands of new affiliates entering the game everyday? But the saddest thing is almost all of them are going to fail.
Fact is, only 3% will succeed (not only with affiliate marketing and online business, but also with everything in life)! Now, the funny thing begins. Most people will look at the rest 97%, and they scream out loud "What !? Only 3% succeed? Gosh, I'm not going to make it!" Only a few will take the reverse look, they multiply 3% with the world's population, and suddenly, they have about 200 millions successful people! And they commit to themselves that they're going to be one of them!
Do you see the difference? Can you become one of those successful individuals? I know you may have heard about this story already, but it's exactly what I want to tell you.
Changing your mindset is of paramount importance if you want to succeed in this business!
OK, so you know what it is, now you may want to know how to change it, right? Because it's important, and because this is all about you, and your business, therefore it requires much of your own effort, not anyone else's. I know growing a new habit – the one that leads you to success – sounds a little bit difficult at first, but just acknowledge that the reward it brings to you is worth trying!
And to be more specific, there are 3 things you must know, and / or change if you want to make money online with affiliate marketing:
The first thing is to stop chasing opportunity after opportunity , it only costs you more and more money without any results! It's normal for newbies to fall victim to scams floating like crazy out there, the things that "promise" them thousands of dollars falling from the sky just by pushing "a single magical button". Guess what, that's not gonna happen, because it's not real! If you do not want to be another failure, stop seeking for "get rich quick" opportunities, and invest your time to learn the real things. That leads us to …
The second thing is to start learning needed skills to build up a real business . Just know that the Internet is not a magic wand, it CAN NOT make tons of money overnight for anyone, but it CAN make you tons of money if you KNOW exactly what makes you that money! They include learning how to build a simple one-page website to build a list, learning how to drive traffic to your website, learning how to monetize your list, and learning how to duplicate the process to make even more money. But knowledge is not enough, that leads us to …
The final thing is to take actions to implement your knowledge. And this is, sometimes, the hardest part to realize your online income dream. People get frittened when it comes to taking actions. And the most annoying thing is that it's the ONLY way to make things come true. Can you make $ 5,000 a month online just by sitting there making a wish? However, just know that there are always solutions for any problems! And the best way to accomplish something is to break it down to smaller, digestible parts, then complete them one by one. And enjoy the small successes, because they will lead you to the final achievement someday!
That's all. Now you know why most people fail online, and how you can stand out of them to join the group of 200 millions successful individuals. The root is your mindset, change it, enjoy learning new skills, then implement them to build your business, sooner or later, you'll make real residual income online with affiliate marketing!