Adwords Success Tips
I have found that these methods work with improving AdWords performance. I'll keep it as concise as possible and update as I learn more.
– Use target keywords in the headline
– First line should be a descriptive benefit
– Second line should be an offer, feature or call to action
– Use your keywords in the display URL subdirectory
– Think relevance, relevance, relevance. The landing page should be specific to the target keywords.
– Split test 2 ads at a time and experiment with copy, order of words etc. Find the ad with the better CTR and replace the loser with another ad to compete with the winner. Rinse and repeat.
– Get creative in your keyword research to find overlooked quality terms and strings. Wordtracker, lexfn, Google keyword tools, overture keyword tool etc.
– Use negative keywords to avoid wasting money – it will also improve your CTR.
Give up your day job, work online!
Are you tired of having to go to work every day?
Do you want to earn a second income and one day quit your job?
If you answered yes to the above 2 questions then we are thinking along the same lines. I am currently working in the UK in a governmental job. However, I am now making a steady second income, like you could do, and soon I hope to give up my job and spend my time working from home.
How did I do this you may ask?
Simply, I bought information contained in ebooks and used it to get started with my online business. You too can now buy that same information at [http://www.digital-ebook.com/12.html].
The best buy on this page is the ultimate wealth package.
It is worth having a look around the site, there are many other money making ideas featured with many more to come.