Adsense – Google Searcher Psychology For The Adsense Publisher
Have you ever thought of the fact that the visitors to your website are always looking for a solution to solve a problem? Or maybe they are looking for the opposite, which could mean that they seek pleasure and try to find information about a topic they are very passionate about.
No matter what the Internet surfer searches for, Google will always try to find the website with the most relevant information to what the surfer typed in the search bar. The website at the top of the search results will be the best search engine optimized website with the most relevant information.
This means that Google has indexed that website for that specific search term or keyword phrase.
What does this mean for you as a AdSense publisher?
1. You will have to optimize your website for a specific topic, and use specific keywords that are relevant to that topic in the articles you publish on your website.
2. If you want to keep the visitor on your website you will have to provide good quality content, preferably original self written articles. Google will find that content and provide relevant ads.
3. If you optimize your website for AdSense ads well enough, then visitors that still do not find what they search for, will hopefully leave your website by clicking on one of the AdSense ads.
Optimizing your website for the search engines and the visitor, will be easier if you always keep the searcher in mind and if you ask yourself the following questions:
1. If I want to optimize my website for a specific topic, what does Google want me to provide for the visitor?
2. If I want to optimize my website for a specific topic, what information does the visitor want to find?
3. In case the visitor does not find the information. Can I use this to my advantage by optimizing the layout of my website?
The above described can only be achieved by doing thorough research prior to the creation of the website. Google will reward you for delivering quality information and will give your website a high rank in the search results.
Always remember that if you keep the visitor in mind, creating quality AdSense websites will be so much easier.