7 Secrets to Internet Marketing Success That I Learned From Willie Crawford
One of the first names that most brand new Internet marketers discover as someone that they want to quickly get to know and learn from is Willie Crawford.
Willie is a 10 year veteran of Internet Marketing and is well known online as an encyclopedia marketing wisdom that he willingly and openly shares with his massive audience.
I recently had the tremendous opportunity to interview Willie Crawford. I had already learned a lot from Willie over much of the past decade through many of his articles, forum or blog posts, teleconferences, call in programs and more. A lot of the information that I've learned has been immediately applied to my business and yielded great results.
Out of countless points and suggestions included in that interview, here are seven secrets to success that I learned from Willie Crawford.
1. Stop chasing your tail and build relationships with your customers that lead to repeat sales and grow into long term success.
2. "Pioneers get mud in their faces and arrows in their backs" -Being the first is not always a good thing. Avoid niches that have not proven to be very profitable because there may not be enough paying customers in that niche.
3. Create products that easily lend themselves to repeat sales by serializing them. You can do this by making your first product volume one, part one or an annual edition. That automatically automatically makes the customer expect and be prepared to pay for the next part.
4. It's very difficult to build a successful online business by yourself. Realize your strong points and what you're best at doing and getting help with your weaker areas.
5. Stay focused – convince yourself to you will not miss anything if you're not distracted by every new product that comes online.
6. Do not be afraid to fail. Most business people have already failed greatly before becoming huge success stories. Do not give up when you fail because your success might be right around the corner.
7. A quick route to online success might be if you apply the lessons that you learn in Internet marketing to other niches that you can more easily dominate.
Willie shared dozens of wisdom nuggets in this interview, so it was quite difficult to pinpoint just seven tips for this article. The interview reaffirmed for me why Willie Crawford is one of the most trusted names in Internet Marketing.