7 Massage Marketing Tips
The following are 7 ways to grow and improve your therapy business. Some of these methods are extremely simple but can give you powerful results.
1. Send a thank-you postcard or email to your customer. People love thank yous and you will get more repeat visits and referrals.
2. After the session ask your client if they would like to book another session. This is a simple and effective way to boost your sales.
3. Offer gift-certificates – You could do a 'buy 1 get 50% off'. Even though you will make slightly less per session, some people will give certificates to their friends and they may become long-term customers. Also, not everyone will redeem their certificates.
4. Tell your customers that you are wanting to get more clients and if they refer 3 people to you, you will give them a free session.
5. Have a quality looking website that gives information about your service and has nice-looking pictures so that your potential clients will feel more comfortable about coming to see you. Put your website url on your business cards, brochures, gift-certificates, bumper sticker on your car, your signs, anywhere you can!
6. Keep a database of your best customers and send them a birthday card on their birthdays and a holiday card for Christmas. You may want to offer a coupon for a discount inside the card.
7. Give away a freebie to your customers that has your name and website address on it. Some great freebies are: fridge magnets, coffee cups, water bottles, stickers, key chains, reusable grocery bags.
By following these 7 tips you can dramatically increase your business. Remember that it's all about building quality relationships, show people that you care. It's important to go 'the extra mile', you'll separate yourself from your competition and people will notice. Start implementing one or more of these marketing techniques today and watch your business grow.