7 Great Niche Ideas for Your New Blog
If you are thinking of starting a blog, it’s really not a bad idea, however I’d like to ask you a question, who is your target audience? Your online business just like any other business has to be based on a particular niche, a segment of the society.
Here are a few niche ideas you can start with, it will also open your eyes to a lot of other niches you never thought of.
1. Relationships: Relationships is an important part of human lives, believe it or not we all are emotional, you’d find out several sub-niches under the big umbrella “relationships” niches like:
– Singles advice.
– Married advice
– Sexuality in marriage.
– Divorce advice.
– Divorce dating.
The list of course is endless.
2. Sports: Personally I’m not a sports person, but if you like sports a little, you can pick a sports related niche, you can pick up any sport
Any kind of sport at all. You could also pick on areas like being a referee, a fan, a sportsman, the most important part of it is being creative.
3. Food: you must agree with me that food business is big business, you can write on:
– eating habits
– How to prepare meals
And lots more.
4. Work from home: the phrase “work from home” has been made popular by the internet, because of the rate of joblessness globally, and also because so many small businesses can not afford a proper office. A lot of people work from home.
You can float a blog targeted to the work from home audience, and help them solve their problems.
5. Make money: “make money” is another popular internet phrase, however you should be careful with its use, while a lot of people are looking for opportunities to make money online, a lot of people are careful with money making sites, my candid advice is “don’t say what you don’t know” promote only programs you are sure of.
6. Freebies: ever heard the phrase ” we love freebies?” now no body doesn’t, the first lessons I learnt online is, the word free is a very powerful word, and every day millions of people go online looking for free things, if you float a freebie blog, with the right approach you going to have traffic.
7. Internet business: if you love internet marketing, then it’s not a bad idea to have an internet marketing blog, to help other people grow online.
Getting niche ideas, has to do with thinking, and if only you can relax and think you’d have thousands of niche ideas in your head daily. All the best.