6 Powerful Yet Free Tools to Unearth Red Hot Niches to Become a Successful Internet Marketer
1. DMOZ: Did you know that there are more than 500,000+ niches to choose from? Not only are these niches free to access, but they can also be easily promoted. Dmoz is a great website and the largest directory with more than 4 million websites and 500,000+ topics.
For example, when you click on "Health" you will have access to a great number of niches within the health industry. Say you are interested in "weight Loss" you will find over 300 listings. Here you will find a number of directories that talk about articles, tips, tools, diet plans, workshops and programs on weight loss. This is an indicator that it is a very good niche to promote.
2. SEO Digger: One of the best methods to be quickly successful is by simply replicating what the successful competitors are doing and in the process slowly improve upon what they offer. SEO Digger is a great tool to unearth a ton of information such as keywords to optimize for article marketing, PPC marketing etc. SEO Digger is absolutely free and a nifty tool to spy on the competition.
3. eBay Pulse: This is a no brainer. eBay Pulse clearly points out the hottest selling products in the marketplace. There are a number of categories within eBay that you can promote. You will also find a number of microniches that you can quickly promote and top the list of Google easily.
For example, when you type weight loss in eBay, you will find a number of weight loss products. One among them is Solo Slim Soloslim Diet Pills. Now doing a search of "Solo Slim Soloslim Diet Pills" in Google yields results less than 2000 results at the time of writing. Put together a website or a blog or write a Squidoo lens on this product and drive traffic to your main website. You probably will not get a ton of traffic, but you can be assured that the traffic is ultra targeted and has a higher chance of converting into sales.
4. Amazon: Another excellent resource to take advantage of. Amazon best sellers are hands down indicators of a hungry, buying niche to tap onto. Here you can use the same strategy that I mentioned above.
5. Google Trends: A free invaluable tool from Google that clearly shows the trends and seasonalities of the product claims. Holiday seasons like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween etc can be very good trigger points to make a ton of sales in different niches.
6. Shopping.com: An awesome tool that clearly shows the buyers in the market. It is owned by eBay and provides you with invaluable information on the hottest selling products in the market.
Remember, there are a ton of niches to take advantage of. Often the biggest mistake Internet Marketers make is that they tend to be intimidated by competition. Actually competition is good, competition is our friend. If there is lots of competition, then it means that there are lots of hungry buyers in the market and even if you can get a very small portion of the pie, you can be successful.
To know more about niche marketing and how to successfully earn a steady income online by promoting the right products and niches, you need a very good Internet Marketing program that can guide and mentor you all the way.