5 Ways to Make Money Online
Every day there are thousands of people who throng to the internet in the hope of living a dream life. To make a passive income from the internet while relaxing peacefully in their villa sipping on exotic coffee. To many people this is still a dream, there are a few others though who have followed through and taken major action and have realized this dream. Although it may not be entirely handsfree, a well set up internet business will still provide a great degree of freedom and absolve you of the slavery of a 9 to 5 job.
There are several ways to make money online and given below are some of the options.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is arguably one of the most popular online money making models and it simply means that you are peddling someone else's products for a commission. It is very lucrative for someone who has taught this art and there are a myriad ways of turning this model into a profit making one. It can also be a difficult model to make quick money from. Some of the popular affiliate networks are Amazon and ClickBank. You can refer buys and earn a commission when a sale happens.
- Blogging: If you love to write and are passionate about something then blogging is the way out for you. Blogging is not essentially a money making model in itself but a platform over which you can launch several business models. You can refer products for a commission, sell your own products, pitch your consulting services, make money from advertising. This is infact a central hub or a virtual signpost online where you could start building your other business models
- AdSense: Back in the early 2000 with the dotcom crash, online advertising was doomed. However Google came and launched AdSense / AdWords which changed the face of internet advertising. All one needs to do is insert a snippet of code on one's website and he will be served with ads. If the readers happen to click on any of these ads, the website owner will get paid per click. It has its fair share of issues from made for AdSense sites to click fraud – but it is here to stay as the number 1 online model
- Get Paid to Sites: this is one of the first bunch of websites to attract newbie online marketers. It feels so downright simple. All I need to do is click on some ads, read some mails, fill out some survey and then wait for my million dollar check in the email. Some dreams remain just that – dreams. If you want to make some pennies then these are fine. But if you look at making some serious change then these models just do not fly through and are time guzzlers which should be avoided at all costs.
- Freelancing: If you are good at a skill, either coding, designing or writing -then a good model would be to register on one of more of the online outsourcing websites such as elance.com or freelancer.com. However this model would feel more like a job than a reel entrepreneurial adventure.
These are just of the models to make money online. There are several other models which you can explore. You need to find one model which is best suited to your skills and talent and then work it to the best you can.