5 Top Blogging Secrets
Here are 5 of the top blogging secrets that every blogger should know. These tips are especially necessary to maintain and keep the momentum going with new blogs.
1. Make Drafts – the first and probably the most important among the known blogging secrets is to create outlines of your future entries, gather data and information associated to the post and keep working on them. One major reason why major of blogs do not succeed is because they fail to post consistently.
2. Post less but read more! This tip actually tells a blogger to become a feed ninja by trying to keep track with the news regarding your niche and interests so you could gain some ideas for your next blog entry.
3. Keep track of comments from your readers. Using some blogging features like the comments section will help you in engaging the users as well as build relationships with them. This will in turn help you to know your reader's better and what they expect from your site.
4. Being easily accessible is also makes it on top of the list of blogging secrets. This factor plays an important role in building relationships with your readers.
5. Break news and write pillar posts. There are two kinds of post that you can do when blogging – First is break news, these are the posts that are picked up easily by other blogger if it is significant news, and Pillar post works by making your articles sticky. Due to the "stickiness" of the pillar posts, they can cause much traffic.