5 Google AdSense Secrets to Increase Your Revenue
If you're one of the thousands of people that have tried Google AdSense with no luck, do not be discouraged. Too many times people believe they can place an AdSense ad on their page and begin making quality money right away. Here are five Google AdSense secrets that will help you start making money.
1. Blending the ads with your background is a Google AdSense secret that many know of but forget to do. It is proven that more people will click on an ad if it looks like your website as far as the font and color of links as well as the same background. It makes it look less like an ad and more like your own work.
2. Keeping your Google AdSense above the fold is crucial. More times than not people only read part of your website or simply take a quick glance. By placing your ads above the fold, people can see the ad without having to scroll down. This gives you many more opportunities to receive clicks.
3. A Google AdSense secret that is not only important for your ads but your website as well is focusing on a niche. If you focus on one particular niche you will have a better chance at keyword optimization and climbing higher on the search engines. By focusing on a single subject, AdSense can target your readers with relevant ads to increase your earnings. While the Google AdSense bot is smart, it will not be able to figure out what your website is about if you write on every topic possible.
4. Cut down the clutter to eliminate the chance of your Google AdSense being skipped over. The problem with placing multiple pictures and banners and menus on your page is that it looks cluttered and makes it difficult to read. With a mass amount of information and displays it increases the chances of your visitors not even seeing your AdSense ads. By keeping your site simple and informative at the same time, you have a better chance of getting clicks and increasing your revenue.
5. The last Google AdSense secret I have for you is far from being a secret. You must generate traffic to your site if you want people to click on your ads. There are multiple ways you can increase your traffic from writing articles, using search engine optimization, and posting in forums. However way you choose to increase your traffic, you must do something to build up a high traffic volume if you want to get any money from Google AdSense.
While these "Google AdSense secrets" may not seem like secrets, you would be amazed at how many people do not do them. By doing each and every single tip you will notice an increase in your Google AdSense revenue in no time.