25 Ways How To Increase Your Credibility Online
Credibility is the ultimate foundation of the success of any business. It is especially important on the Internet. By building credibility people will trust you, you will create a better relationship with them, which will absolutely lead to more business for you.
So what can you do to increase your credibility and enhance your reputation online?
Here are 25 ways quick points for you to consider:
1. Provide quality products and service.
2. Design a user-friendly simple easy to navigate website. Focus on providing useful information, details about the products and services you sell, how the customer can benefit from it.
3. Regularly update all of the information on your site.
4. Put a privacy statement on your website that includes your policy toward protecting customer's personal data, and reassure people that you are not going to sell their data to other companies for marketing purposes.
5. Give excellent customer service.
6. Offer and stand behind money-back guarantee.
7. Confirm order sales by e-mail.
8. Always put a contact info on your site so potential and return customers can easily contact you.
9. Present real-life testimonials from satisfied customers on your website.
10. Make a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page and post it on your website.
11. Use auto-responders for follow ups and to provide answers to commonly asked questions.
12. Answer all your inquires as soon as possible.
13. Personalize all your emails whenever possible.
14. Abide "Netiquette" – do not spam = do not send unsolicited email.
15. Use permission "opt-in" and "opt-out" choices in your marketing campaigns.
16. Promote back-end and repeated sales.
17. Initiate Viral Marketing – start a "virus" by offering a free gift, download, consulting session, or other unique special offer to your hottest prospects. Invite them to visit your website to redeem your offer. More importantly, encourage them to "Tell a Friend" about the offer, giving them and extra incentive if they do so.
18. Offer E-Courses. Fe a simple e-course which can show your consumers how to use your product or service, or teach your associates / resellers on how to sell it.
19. Write and submit press releases.
20. Write your own articles and offer them free for publishing. Articles will help establish you as an expert in your field, increasing your credibility instantly.
21. Publish your own newsletter.
22. Foster an Online Community – offer discussion forum, exchange of ideas. Repeat visitors are more likely to buy from you as they grow to trust your dedication to meeting their particular needs.
23. Use stealth e-mail marketing campaigns through newsgroups, forums and discussing boards.
Offer free advice, suggestion, tips so people start recognizing and remembering you.
24. Join complementary Affiliate / Associate programs. Chose only a good quality programs you can honesty endorse and recommend to your customers.
25. Connect with similar or complimentary businesses for joint-ventures, so both of you can benefit.