25 Plus Ways to Grow Your Business As a Beachbody Coach
To achieve the most success as a Beachbody coach I think the most important thing is to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 2 years and even 5 years down the line. It takes time to build your business and to have massive success in network marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent action and become a leader. Here is a list of ideas and ways myself and other coaches have used to build their business. So if you are just starting as a Beachbody coach or are looking into it here are some great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything related to Beachbody and put them on the popular video sites. Talk about your journey to fitness, your struggles, what programs you like or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and people get to see you and hear your story. It is a good way to make a deeper connection with your customers.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to try out the workouts. Many of the coaches who do fit clubs find their business is growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Make a fun event out of Beachbody and the workouts. Have people over and demonstrate a workout and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with a group of friends or family. Challenge friends and family to a fitness contest or a weight loss challenge. You could use a Beachbody workout or product as part of the challenge. You could also make a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health challenge at a large company. You will find many large companies have health and wellness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain number of days per week. You could organize a large challenge at a company or work with their HR to make Beachbody workouts a part of their health and wellness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a great opportunity for personal trainers to not only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Working with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to offer more to their existing clients and make more money so it really is a win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is a business that works well for Real Estate agents because they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is a great way for Real Estate Agents to supplement or replace their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Teachers. While some teachers enjoy their summers off there are some that look for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer is an ideal time for a teacher to get started with Beachbody and build their business and then continue part time during the school year.
9. Work with Brides. Every bride wants to look fantastic on her wedding day. You could coach a bride and her wedding party to get into shape using Beachbody products. You could work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching when they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Work with New Moms. Moms are also a large demographic who want to get back in shape and feel good. Beachbody works out great for new moms because they can workout at home when they can fit it into their schedule.
11. Present Beachbody workouts to people doing a weight loss program such as Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. The Beachbody workouts are a great compliment to eating well and losing weight. Since these programs focus more on weight loss with eating you could help people using these programs to find an appropriate workout to round out their weight loss plan.
12. Present the Beachbody Products to Police and Fire Departments. Police and fire departments are great to work with because they need effective workouts to keep them in shape for their jobs. You could even lead a challenge with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody products to Athletes. Many of the more intense Beachbody programs really help sports players and athletes train for their sport or build up their endurance. There are many pro sports players and even MMA fighters who are using P90X.
14. Have a garage sale and display Beachbody Products. If you are going to have a garage sale you could hand out samples of Shakeology to shoppers at your sale. You could also set up a table with Beachbody products and have a workout playing.
15.Do a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and small where you can set up a Beachbody booth. You could do a booth at a race or a marathon, a health and wellness fair or any other local gathering where you get permission. Check into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Go to the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and fitness books. People looking for exercise and fitness advice from books would most likely be thrilled to have the free coaching that Beachbody coaches offer. This is a great way to target people who are looking for what you have to offer.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Market and follow up with your free customers. Find out what program they are doing and send them a follow up letter or post card asking how they are doing and how you can help them.
18. Do weekly a weekly newsletter for all of your customers. Stay in touch with your customers so they know who you are and are there to offer them help. I have had several customers contact me and say their coach has never been in touch with them. You will lose out on developing a relationship with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are out and about wear Beachbody logo items. Many of the Beachbody brands are very popular so you will most likely get people starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is a product of the product. If you want to sell the products it is hard to do if you are not using them. If you are using them and have had great results people will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and sales when people can see you have used the product and have had a great result. I hope these things help you out if you are a new Beachbody coach or are looking to become a Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. This is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for your business as you are out driving around.
23. Start a Facebook Page/Group.Create a Facebook page or group. This is a great way to separate your business from your personal Facebook page. It is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans about what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Create a Hub page or Squidoo lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free and they are a great way to write about things related to fitness or Beachbody. Try writing unique and interesting content and you could help get traffic to your blog or website.
25. Learn. Learn all you can from people on your team, in your upline, and underneath you. Read all you can about network marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media, or anything else that relates to this business. The more knowledge you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for your Beachbody Business. Beachbody is not a get rich quick business. You will have to work at this business to be successful. Set goals for yourself for a year, two years or even five years down the road. Take consistent action to achieve those goals and you will be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you get going in your Beachbody business or give you some ideas if you are looking to get started as a Beachbody Coach.