18 Ways to Make Money Online That Actually Work
Making money online is more difficult than it seems. There are ads everywhere promising you that the next best and greatest gadget, system, website or program will make you rich. Yet, the reality is that when you try and make money online with any of these programs you end up disappointed and frustrated. Here are twenty eight ways that you can make money online that actually work.
1. Use the internet as a way to generate leads for an offline business. This is one of the best online money making methods. You can set up a capture page and offer a free report or eBook that is of interest to your target market and market it to your local audience and then sell them offline on your business.
2. Offer a free ecourse on a topic that has heavy interest for your target market and then upsell your subscribers on a paid product.
3. Use a combination of Google AdSense, button and banner ads on your blog. Write a new post every day for the first few months and then two or three times per week after that. Promote your blog on twitter and with other social media sites to drive traffic.
4. Build a targeted email list of followers and create a relationship with them and then sell them products but avoid overselling by selling too many products.
5. Offer a paid series of teleseminars on a popular topic. Entice people to subscribe by offering a free one first.
6. Offer a paid series of webinars and do a free launch one to encourage subscribers.
7. Find some high quality products that you can sell as an affiliate. Purchase the products yourself first so that you will know what you are selling.
8. Start an eBay store with products that are popular but also that are unique enough that eBay is not overrun with too many people selling the same things.
9. Sell unique services that not very many people know how to do such as custom Facebook fan landing pages, attractive capture pages, and other similar services.
10. Learn how to create graphics and sell graphic design services including eBook covers, banners and twitter backgrounds.
11. Use the internet to generate leads for a network marketing business or any other business with a national or international target audience.
12. Create an eBook and offer the first few pages for free and then upsell people on the whole ebook.
13. Create a DVD with videos showing people who to do something that is in high demand.
14. Sell audio CDs of you teaching how to do popular topics.
15. Create a home study workbook course on a topic of interest to your target audience.
16. Present a live seminar and sell tickets online. Then record it and sell copies online.
17. Create several high quality Squidoo lenses and sell products on them.
18. Sell products in an online store. Make sure that your products are unique enough to draw an audience and popular enough that you can get enough traffic.