16 Different Ways to Make Money Online
People are constantly asking me how they can make money using the internet. People know that there are thousands of people making money using the internet and that it’s a great place to make money, but due to a lack of internet knowledge they just don’t know how they personally can make money online.
Just off the top of my head I would like to make a list of sites where people can make money. Here we go…
1. Adbrite – selling space on your website for advertisements.
2. Clicksor – this is an advertising program that is kind of like pay per click but instead of having to click on a website all a person has to do is hover their mouse over the a site and the site will pull up.
3. ClickBank – this allows you to advertise thousands of products on a website.
4. Associated Content – making money writing articles.
5. BidVertiser – PPC program
6. eBay – start selling stuff that is lying around the house
7. eBay store – create your own store on eBay and sell things
8. Elance – programmers, web designers, editors, etc.
9. Google AdSense – Google will place ads on your website and pay you for allowing them to do
10. Blogging – creating a blog and sell things from your blog.
11. Online Marketing – there are thousands of companies you can get involved with on the net that will teach you to be a successful online marketer.
12. Amazon – selling items
13. Innersell – finding leads and selling them to Innersell
14. Cream Aid – basically you’re paid to create a blog and advertise certain products or companies.
15. Cafe Press – this site will place designs onto hats, t-shirts, etc. You can create your own website
and sell these items.
16. Jelly Fish – you refer someone to a website and if they make a purchase you receive a small commission from that purchase.
There are so many other ways that a person can make money online that it’s unfathomable. These are just a few ideas thoughts that popped into my head as I was writing this article. The best piece of advice that I could give you would be to find someone that is currently achieving the level of success that you desire and mimic what they’re doing. Having a mentor is one of the best and easiest ways to make money using the internet.