10 Types Of Workwear To Include On Your Order
Are you placing an order for new workwear, either for yourself or your employees? If so, these 10 clothing items may be great additions to your list.
1. Corporate shirts – For office-based staff, looking smart and professional is always important, which is why ordering corporate clothing, like long- and short-sleeved shirts could be useful.
2. Polo and T shirts – In many circumstances, the focus of your workwear will be staying on brand. Ordering polos and Ts that are in your corporate colours could be helpful, while cheap T shirt printing means you can also include your logos.
3. Fleeces – During colder months, staying warm at work is crucial to performing to the highest level and one of the best warm-wearing workwear items is the fleece.
4. Bodywarmers – For outdoor workers, another great item that stops you from getting too cold is the aptly-named bodywarmer.
5. Hardwearing workwear – For jobs where physical labour is required and clothing could potentially get damaged or worn quite easily, hardwearing items like jackets and trousers.
6. Thermals – Your base layer of clothing is often your last line of defence against the cold weather, which is why thermals are perfect for staying warm regardless of the weather.
7. Coveralls – Where employees are likely to get dirty or need to protect their clothing, coveralls and boiler suits are a fantastic option.
8. High visibility workwear – For staff that need to be seen, like when working by the roadside, high visibility workwear can help keep them safe.
9. Waterproof clothing – If your team works near water or is outdoors during wet weather, waterproof jackets and footwear will be crucial for staying warm and dry,
10. Headwear – Finally, whether it’s about staying warm or protecting your head from potential hazards, headwear can be an important addition to your order.
If you’re placing a workwear order, it may be important to include embroidered or logo clothing, as well as hardwearing, warm and waterproof items.