10 Steps to Make Money Online (Even If You’re Homeless)
Everybody is talking about fancy ways to make money online these days. My mail box is flooded with a never ending supply of the latest programs, tools, and gimmicks.
But then I thought, “What if I was homeless?”
What would I do if I had to start from scratch and major limitations:
- Only a library computer
- Only using free software
- Limited technical skills
I started thinking about this an the ideas swirled around my head like a mini tornado. I had to throw out some because they were to complicated. Other ideas would work but they cost money, so they were out.
This wasn’t as easy as I first thought it would be!
I realized that if I were homeless and living on the street, I would need a step-by-step plan that was simple and would generate cash quickly.
Here’s my free and simple plan
10 Steps To Make Money Online (Even If You’re Homeless)
- Create your free email account at gmail.com
You’ll need an email address to create your other free accounts.
- Create a free blog account at WordPress.com
This is where you’ll talk to your audience.
- Create a PayPal.com account so you can get paid when people read your blog posts about a product and click on your link to buy it.
- Create a ClickBank.com account.
You will need to have some proven products to talk about and sell to your audience. ClickBank has thousands of products competing for the top spots in each category. This weeds out the weak products and lets the cream rise to the top. Remember to enter your PayPal address so you get paid when people click on your links.
- There are lots of interesting products in ClickBank. Pick an area that you are interested in and take a look at the top products in that area. Pick a product that looks interesting and then create a link for it.
- Copy the link and paste it in at http:/bit.ly to get a shorter link that looks like this- http://bit.ly/x85wS (This is my link for one f my favorite products that shows you haw to make even more money with ClickBank.)
- Go to your WordPress blog and write a post about what you found interesting about that product and include the shortened link that you made at bit.ly. When people click on your link and buy the product, you will earn a commission.
- Now you’ll need some eyeballs on your blog to read your posts. Two free and easy ways to build a list of people interested in the topic you’ve chosen are Twitter and FaceBook. Create your accounts at Twitter.com and Facebok.com.
NOTE: You want to create a list of people that are already interested in your selected topic, so use the search functions to make friends with people on Facebook and follow people on Twitter.
- Put a link to your blog on both your Twitter account and your Facebook account.
- Write a new blog post every day and post it to Twitter and FaceBook.
I challenge you to follows these 10 simple, free steps for 30 days and let me know how much money you generated for free.