10 Knockout Birthday Ideas For Teens
Birthdays are a great opportunity to try new things you might not do every day. Teens love activities that combine camaraderie, indulgence and a great time. These 10 suggestions are sure to provide teenagers (as well as adults) with an unforgettable birthday.
1. Glamour/Hollywood: A dress-up event in an elegant setting complete with photographers and even a limousine ride. Do a drive-through at your favorite fast food joint.
2. Dancing: A nightclub theme where you’ll dance til dawn. Create your own party mix or hire a dj to keep the party going.
3. Pool/Beach Outing: If your birthday falls in warm weather, invite your friends for swimming, barbecue and outdoor fun.
4. Karaoke: Rent a karaoke machine or reserve a karaoke room and sing your hearts out.
5. Salon/Makeover: Book a session for you and your friends at a beauty salon. Nails, makeup, tanning – make yourselves beautiful!
6. Art/Graffiti: Wait! It’s not what you think. Rather than defacing property, create a template on wall-sized heavy paper. Have the group design and create a mural together that can be saved and hung as artwork remembering the day.
7. Cooking Class: Reserve a kitchen session at a local cooking school. Have a professional chef teach cooking techniques and guide the group in preparing a gourmet meal themselves. Then, of course, enjoy the meal together.
8. Amusement Park: Give all party attendees a full-day pass to an amusement park. Think roller coasters, free falls and thrills!
9. Fine Restaurant Meal: Select a classy restaurant and invite your friends. Reserve a party room at the restaurant for large groups and have a special, personalized dining experience.
10. Helping Others: Spend a day helping those less fortunate. It’s an unusual but rewarding event that will make you and your friends feel good while giving back to your community. Then, treat yourselves to a pizza party for all your hard work!