Are you interested in learning how to blog for money? If you would like to build a blog for money, one of the first things you will want to do is increase your blog's SEO or ranking in the search engines. One of the most effective ways of doing this is to build back links.
What is a back link? A back link is just a link that is incoming from someone else's site to your site. The more back links you have, the more traffic you will get to your blog, and this is what gets you a better SEO or higher search engine ranking.
Here are 5 easy and simple ways to get back links to your blog.
1. Write articles and submit them to articles directories (like this one). Remember to include a link to your blog in the your author resource area. There are many article directories you can submit to, just do not use the same article content in all of them. Change your title and your content up a bit.
2. Go to Squidoo and create a lens . Remember to include links back to your blog. Squidoo lens is one of Google's favorite sites, which means greater visibility for your blog.
3. Post to forums and focus groups that focus on your blog's niche (example: if your blog is about bike riding, research "bike riding forums" on Google or Bing). Be sure and include your blog link in your signature line.
4. Visit other people's blogs in your niche and leave comments (example: if your blog is about cake decorating, research "cake decorating blogs"). Just be sure to actually read what the author of the blog had to say in the post you are reading and respond back with a sincere comment and your link. You will more than likely find some really good information and get a visit back from other readers.
5. Write on Hub pages and leave a link back to your blog. There is a lot you can do to build a better blog for money. Learning to get back links should be at the top of the list and there are many things you can do to get back links. However these top 5 ways will get you started and if you implement them on a regular basis, they will help you rank higher in the search engine. This will result in more traffic, but more importantly, it will be traffic that is targeted to those who are most interested in the content of your blog. And this targeted traffic will increase your chances of success on your path to blogging for money!